Whether using as a barbeque or a heat source, this recycled kadai is made in the traditional method with iron plates riveted together for strength and durability to form the perfect fire bowl. The unique gauze filter system cleverly separates out the ash from rain water, allowing for a maintenance free fire bowl that will last for years outside.
* Made from recycled oil drums
* Double 4mm grills, forged tongs and wire brush included
* Drop handles for easy manouvrability
* Large grilling area for variable heat
* Option to have either a low wrought iron stand (included in price) or high wrought iron stand (plus £19.00)
Measurements: W:70cm D:70cm Height on low stand: 38cm H on high stand:66cm
Item ref: KRE05
"Used it several times, does what it should as a barbecue and an open fire. Look forward to using it more"