Recycled Kadai Fire Bowl 70cm
Out of stock
Whether using as a barbeque or a heat source, this recycled kadai fire bowl 70cm is made in the traditional method with iron plates riveted together for strength and durability to form the perfect fire bowl. The unique gauze filter system cleverly separates out the ash from rain water, allowing for a maintenance free fire bowl that will last for years outside.
* Hand made from recycled steel oil drums
* Gauze filter system
* Includes original hand forged tongs and brush
* Cooking grill included
* Large grilling area for variable heat
* Two Drop handles for easy manouvrability
* Option to have either a low wrought iron stand (included in price), a high wrought iron stand, or alternatively purchase both stands.
We recommend the 70 cm Kadai Fire Bowl when cooking for 4 - 8 people.
Width: 70cm, Depth: 70cm
Total height on low stand: 39cm
Total height on high stand:66cm
Total weight of Fire Bowl: Bowl, low stand, plus grills is approx. 14.5kg
Your Kadai Firebowl is guaranteed for 1 year against manufacturing defects. The conditions of guarantee only apply to material and/or construction faults already present at delivery. Excluded are defects arising from wrong or improper use of the Kadai Firebowl such as damage by corrosive substances, incorrect maintenance, repair by non-experts, as well as damages occurring from not following or incorrect use of the instructions.