Alexandra Wicker Chair
The Alexandra wicker chairs are lightweight with an aluminium frame and webbed seat making it extremely sturdy and durable. Perfectly suited for either indoor use (in a conservatory or orangery) or outdoors all year round and coming with a seat pad to suit.
* Perfectly suited for either indoor use (in a conservatory or orangery) or outdoors all year round.
* Made from Ecolene (a Polyethylene synthetic wicker) which is specifically designed to use in all weather conditions
* Lightweight (made on an aluminium frame) - extremely sturdy and durable
* Non fade and easy to maintain
* Charcoal Sunbrella cushion is included within the price.
Colour : Prussian Bronze
Materials and construction:
The wicker is made from ecolene ™ which is a polyethylene synthetic wicker that has been developed to meet all standard specifications for outdoor furniture. It has specifically been designed to prevent cracking, peeling, breaking and fading.
*Soil & stain resistant
*Repellence Protected - Keeps textile dry and clean with a natural anti-adhere and cleaning effect
Care instructions: When cleaning the chair it is important to use a non-foaming cleaner on woven furniture, as a foaming product will leave residues in the gaps in-between the weave which will then attract dirt. A pressure hose on a low setting is acceptable to use on wicker furniture.