We have now added in this Armchair to compliment the look in our Andorra Range.
This stylish Andorra Set, we think, particularly suits urban/paved gardens or conservatories with a more contemporary look and design.
Built on a light Aluminium frame, with a teak wood base and all weather wicker sides. The sumptuous cushions are all included and come in a neutral soft Taupe colour.
* All cushions included are Sunproof fabrics (1 x Base cushion/ 1 x scatter cushion 60 x 60 cm / 1 x 45 x 45 cm)
* Perfectly suited for either ourdoor use all year round or indoors (in a conservatory or orangery).
* Made from Ecolene (a Polyethylene synthetic wicker) which is specifically designed to use in all weather conditions
* Lightweight (made on an aluminium frame) - extremely sturdy and durable
* Non fade and easy to maintain
* Two Seater Andorra Sofa also available
All our wicker furniture is made from Ecolene ™, a non-toxic, 100% recyclable woven polyethlene resin fibre. We carefully chose this material because it provides all the sun-bleached warm feel of natural rattan without the maintenance and short life span. Designed to prevent cracking, peeling, breaking, and fading, the textured appeal of woven wicker furniture is finally sustainable and durable even in less sunny climes.
We've sourced a material that delivers a hefty sustainable punch against the ever-desirable but less enduring materials commonly used in woven wicker furniture. Ecolene ™,fibres are made from a mixture of compounds that are not only guaranteed to endure all-weathers but are entirely non-toxic and free from heavy metal colourants, which makes them 100% recyclable.
It's perfect for all weathers, and for those that live on the coast, you can rejoice in the low maintenance required to keep your furniture looking exquisite. Resistant to mould and mildew, finally, we've found a way of making rattan last more than a season in the UK.
Because Ecolene ™ is 100% recyclable, this is the most sustainable way of ensuring longevity without costing the earth.