We brought in the Provence 250 cm during 2019 and its popularity encouraged us to increase the range with this slighly smaller Provence table at 200cm.
The table is beautifully crafted, with its stylish A-frame, from reclaimed teak and comes with a whole character of inconsistencies adding to its rustic charm. Couple it with either our Teak Provence Chairs/Armchairs or, if you want to break up the teak look, mix with the Florence, Campania or Chelsea's for a more contemporary style. Also now available the new Provence Bench in two perfect sizes; 180cm or 210 cm
* Produced using reclaimed teak timbers
* A Cantilever Parasol would be required with this table
* Also ideal for use as an Indoor Dining Table
* Easy drainage
* Pre Assembled (for 1 & 2 Delivery Zones)
* Seating for up to 8 people (depending on width of chairs)
* Seating at table ends not impinged by leg frame
Chairs sold separately.
Each piece of reclaimed teak tells a story, whether it had a previous life as floorboards in a country manor, been sun-bleached on a boat deck, or held up the eaves of a family home. We believe that the inconsistencies, knots, in-fills, and cracks breathe life and character into our furniture. With all the strength and durability of old-growth teak, there's no compromising on quality. Proof that sustainable, enduring furniture can be exciting.