We'd love to welcome you to the barn at Childerley, where we have a beautiful display of items from our range for you to see.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4pm
The Display area in the Barn – open for customers to visit
Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm
*Saturday 10am – 5pm
*Sunday 10am – 4pm
PLEASE NOTE: There is a music festival taking place in the grounds of Childerley on 10th, 11th, 12th June and 18th & 19th June. Our display barn is very much open but you'll need to call ahead to obtain a secret code to ensure swift access at the entrance to Childerley estate!
Directions to the Display Barn –
- Childerley is located off the A428 between the Cambourne and Dry Drayton Exits, on to what is known as the St Neots Road.
- DO NOT approach Childerley from the village of Boxworth – if you do you will find yourself on a gated farm track going nowhere!
Postcode alone (CB23 8BA) has a habit of taking you this route so beware!
- From these exits, follow signs to either Bourn or Caldecote.
- The turning to Childerley Drive is between Caldecote and Bourn and is signposted from the St Neots Road. . (What3Words reference: Perfected. Awaited. Work.)
- The drive is 1.5 miles long so don't give up. The drive is also signposted ‘Private’ – please ignore this!
- On reaching the farm buildings take the first left and park in the field marked Office Visitor Parking
- Go through the gate at the far left of the field. The Display Barn is in front of you. The entrance is on the left hand side of the building through a big black door
- If you get lost or delayed, please ring the office on 01954 267857
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Unit 1a Mill Yard, Childerley Estate, Dry Drayton, Cambridge, CB23 8BA