This rustic Extra Large Tuscan Daybed comes on a split frame measuring a total of 300cm, perfect if you are looking for a much larger day bed option for your garden space.
The most perfect way to relax in the garden on a warm Summer's Day or to snuggle up on with a blanket in the Autumn months with a warm hot chocolate.
BASE CUSHION CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN TAUPE FOR THIS EXTRA LARGE DAY BED.
The charm of our Tuscan Range is the knowledge that it's had a previous life - maybe as an old beam or floorboard dating up to 100 years old, and is now beautifully crafted as a enduring piece of garden furniture. As with all the Tuscan range the teak outdoor daybed comes with a whole character of inconsistencies, with knots, in-fills, and natural cracks adding to its rustic charm.
* Produced using reclaimed teak timbers
* Pre-assembled with dowel fixings
* Base seat pad (only) included in Taupe
* Matching Scatter cushions for back of Daybed sold separately - click here to view
* Cushion inner has an extra supersoft layer, for added comfort, around a durable seat pad to maintain its shape
* Washable Covers made from Sunproof fabric
* Tuscan Coffee Table also available in this range - view the product here
Please note: Due to limitations on a clean, dust free environment, it may not always be possible for our Warehouse team to place the cushion covers on the inners before a delivery occurs.
300cm Day Bed
Number of Sections: one left and one right section
Seat area with cushion: 270 x 90cm
Seat height without cushion: 30cm
Seat height with cushion: 44cm
Each piece of reclaimed teak tells a story, whether it had a previous life as floorboards in a country manor, been sun-bleached on a boat deck, or held up the eaves of a family home. We believe that the inconsistencies, knots, in-fills, and cracks breathe life and character into our furniture. With all the strength and durability of old-growth teak, there's no compromising on quality. Proof that sustainable, enduring furniture can be exciting.